Fourteen RESOLUTIONS OF 2014 FOR ALL.
1.Realistic Resolutions – Instead of weaving dreams in the air, make a resolution that would have significance in and add a meaning to your life.
2. Soak up New Skills – Learning something new and interesting is always fun and a value addition too.
3. fight against corruption – do not give or take bribes.
4. Fight for women’s rights – raise your voice in favor of women’s right and fight for them in our society.
5. Fight for evil of societies – do not support evils like dowry system, casteism,and other social issues.
6.Pray Everyday of the Year: thanks good for giving everything to us.
7.Meditate Regularly– Mastering your mind through meditation may work wonders for your health and happiness.
8. Organized – This is the key to make life easy, manage time and live stress free. Make a proper To-Do list, and you are half way there already.
9.Positive approach to life – This will help you solve any obstacle you may face in life.
10. Speak Your Mind – Chuck the niceties. It is mandatory to say No at times. However remember, politeness pays too. Judiciously decide according to situation.
11.Wake up to World News – Newspaper may seem boring, but not staying abreast with current affairs will make you a bore in a crowd. Stay informed.
12.Enrich your vocabulary – Communication is vital in any sphere of life – enrich your vocabulary to master the art of reaching out.
13 .Better Under Pressure– start work under pressure and stay always ready for pressure at your work place
14. Be sincere about punctuality and commitments – This is a resolution, if followed, would help you succeed in life and be respected too.